Thursday, May 1, 2014

Suite Life


It's apparent that I come here waayyyyyyy too often, but like most people, I want to escape and enjoy some time away.  Traveling is a part of who I am and not being able to explore or change up my weekly or even monthly routine slowly drains me.  Luckily for me, I have the luxury to be able to travel over the week/weekends due to the convenience of my school's schedule, but most if not all of my "free time" is doing homework.  As much as I would have loved to have lounged around along the poolside and walked along the strip, I stayed at the Cosmopolitan working on my collections.  Here and there I would take a break from schoolwork and enjoy the view from the view up top!  Who wouldn't want an great view while doing their assignments?








Wearing:  Cotton Love 21 Assymetrical Top + Mango Harem Pants + Modern Vice Wedges

For more visual treats, keep up with me on @Linalacouturier!

Love, 
Lina Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment