Thursday, May 15, 2014

Stay Cool


Today the Sun Gods beat us down with extreme heat!  It was at least around the 100's!  All I could think of every time I went outside was, where is the nearest air-conditioned building?!?!  Luckily for me, I stayed indoors to keep myself cool, but I also wore this cute white crop top with this flowy, ankle-length skirt I stole from my mom's closet to minimize any clothes clinging to the body.  Try and aim for cotton of fabrics with larger pocket in between the weaves.  Breathability and fabrics that allow air to flow through easier will keep you cool and will be your best friend during the hot summer.  In addition, to add more height, I paired this outfit with my flatforms from Zara and accessorized it with my beige fedora, a black & gold necklace, and some shades to protect my eyes from the sun's glare!







So remember, to stay cool--wear cottons and any fabrics that allow air to flow through easily.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment below or email me at Linalacouturier@gmail.com!

<3,

Lina Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment