Thursday, March 27, 2014

Photohshoot: Work Hard, WORKOUT HARDER







Sashaline and I went out to the Cherry Creek Reservoir to do a workout-inspired shoot.  Little did we know, it was windy and cold, but that didn't stop us from getting in our shots!  What I loved about this shoot is how different our styles are.  Often times we will style ourselves depending on the theme and Sashaline's look is more practical when working out whereas I have more of a fashionable edge (that's not ideal for working out).  I rarely dress like this; however, there was this one time where I worked out in my high-low skirt with floral sneaker wedges... Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.  Everyone is going to the gym for the same purpose, so why can I not wear what I want to wear.  Honestly, I didn't have any gym clothes at the time and I was determined to improve myself.  Only you determine  where you go in life.  Don't let anyone ever be in your way even if it's not the norm.

Work hard, WORKOUT HARDER!

<3,
Lina Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment