Friday, February 28, 2014

Sunset Sail to Key West



Welcome to Key West!  Home of the Key Lime Pie!  

To be honest, I had no idea that the Key Lime Pie originated here in The Keys but it all makes sense now!  I mean, KEY West and KEY Lime Pie?  Whoa!  I wouldn't have linked the two if I hadn't walked into Kermit's Key West Lime Shoppe and had their key lime pie.  Sadly I forgot to take a picture of the deliciously sweet, yet tangy treat, but some things are best kept in memory than in photos.  I did manage to take a picture of an adorable, mini bear container with key lime honey inside though.

Puffy pastries, bagels, and smoke salmon for breakfast before our long day ahead!

Outfit for Key West (minus black + white shirt)

Coconut carvings sold as souvenirs in and around Mallory Square.

Key West has many free range roosters walking in and around the town.

I have a place in my heart for cute things.

I thought it was a sign a homeless person had left behind, but as I got closer, it had simply said "Be Nice."


Close shot of my outfit for Key West!

Wearing: White House Black Market Top | Express Peplum Top | Mom's Shorts | Zara Flatforms

No comments:

Post a Comment