Thursday, February 27, 2014

Off to M I A M I !





And I'm off again ladies and gents!  This time it's to the East Coast!  I was lucky enough to have someone wonderful in my life to surprise me with a last minute trip to Cozumel, Mexico via Carnival Cruise.  There's something so exciting about these in the moment decisions that excites me.  Perhaps it's the risk factor or just traveling that makes me feel giddy inside. But whatever it is, I plan to live life vicariously.

First, we flew to our first destination--Miami, Florida!  We caught the redeye flight Wednesday night and landed into the Sunshine State early morning and wandered around a little bit before our cruise departed.








Follow along with me on Instagram @Linalacouturier to see my trip and more!

Until next time,
Lina Chen

Wearing: Prada Sunglasses | Zara Flatforms | Express Lace Top & Scarf | Forever 21 | Urban Outfitter Maxi Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment