Monday, January 13, 2014

Juvenile Delinquent






This past weekend I had the chance to learn how to truly ride the public transportation here in Los Angeles and let me tell you, it was scary, but fun and exhilarating at the same time.  There were several times when I got lost and confused, but the single important thing that taught me during my commute is that it's okay to ask for help.  It's in our nature to want and do things on our own, but eventually I had to ask when all the research that I did in order to prepare myself for this mini journey was insufficient.  Those kind people who took the time out of their lives to help me out made me appreciate the good individuals in the world.

At one point, the bus driver had told me to get off the bus since I had reached the last stop.  It terrified me because I knew I was in the middle of no where and far away from my destination.  But just by asking, everything turned out alright and I had reached to where I wanted to go.  Anyways, it was my very first time learning how to take the Metrolink as well as understanding the bus schedules that went straight from Downtown all the way to the east side of L.A.  Overall, I really enjoyed exploring different areas that I've never been to and getting to more of this new city of mine. 

Since I did not go to school today--I've decided to switch my classes from Mondays to Wednesdays--I was able to whip up a cute outfit for you~  Usually I don't dress up on my days off, but after a failed attempt at making a Youtube video, I decided it's okay, I won't waste this look and just show you my outfit of the day!

Until Next Time!

Lina Chen

Top:  Express Knit Sweater Crop Top (from my sister Anna)
Bottoms:  Express Grey Skinny Leggings (from my sister Anna)
Heels:  Zara (Secret Santa gift)
Leather Jacket:  Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment