Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tim Gunn

I just met Tim Gunn... 

As I sat there sketching at The Annex, a man yells "five minutes left" and turns off the lights.  I start packing in the dark.  It was another late night at school.  As I exit towards the main door, Tim Gunn props the door for me as I quickly approach him.  At first I didn't recognize who he was until he turned around with a bright smile across his face.  I was shocked.  Infatuated.  I had met someone who has always been an idol to me!

Thereafter, I asked if I could take a photo with him and he was happy to oblige... I ended up taking a selfie with him, but I'm sooooo glad someone had asked if they would take the photo for me cause I think this photo turned out better.


I'm in love.  Sorry boys, I'm going gay. 
Literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment