Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Beauty was her name.

I had the pleasure to do a photoshoot with Gizelle C. about a month ago.  She's a fashion student at FIDM and an aspiring model.  Her interest in modeling sparked when she discovered she was in ad displaying one of her beautiful tattoos. 

Here's MY favorite shot I took of her.

 

I have to say, working with Gizelle will definitely be a memorable one!  Story time.  So...It was after the shoot when we discovered that her wallet was missing.  After searching and contemplating where it could be, she finally came to the conclusion that she had accidentally threw it out.  I knew Gizelle didn't want to go in the dumpster.  Just the look on her face said it all.  Honestly, if I were in that position, I wouldn't want to have either but just the thought of her losing $100 plus having to call all those credit card companies and going to the DMV made me think, how awful she would have been.  SO... I ended up dumpster diving for her.  Luckily, I found it along with toiletries she bought at Ralphs that day.  All's well that ends well!

<3,
Lina Chen 

No comments:

Post a Comment