Saturday, November 2, 2013

Paradise at Midnight

Fun fact that most people don't know is that I have taken an Architectural Design course in High School.  Hands down it was one of my favorite classes at Rangeview because it incorporated that logical aspect (understanding the structure) but also allowed us to have a creative input on how the design of the home would turn out.  Always wanting to challenge myself, I asked the teacher if I could do a two story home instead of a ranch style house allowing me more room to design.  Ever since then, I've had this profound love for Architecture, buildings, and like everything artistically-related, the design of each structure.  

It was only necessary for me to take images of this beautiful resort located in Dana Point.  I can honestly say that St. Regis Monarch Beach is an absolute place I'd recommend anyone to stay.  Yes, this place is extremely expensive (thankfully I was invited by my friends Halloween event to spend over the night), but if you need a place to host your future wedding, then this is THE place.  Or at least a place that needs to be considered in SoCal.  











I've never been to Europe, but this is how I'd imagine Greece would be like from the images I've seen.  

St. Regis Monarch Beach, I hope we meet again someday.

<3 Lina Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment