Sunday, November 17, 2013

Double Take.








Here's Saturday nights ensemble for Passport to Glendale hosted by Yelp and Joon Shabu Shabu!  This was my very first Yelp event so I was a bit nervous.  I didn't know what to expect, but I wanted to make a good impression overall so I went with my little black dress and my go-to (comfortable) strappy heels from Zigi Soho!  I didn't want to walk into the place face-planting on the floor or walk like a tight-rope walker with their arms straight as if they are trying to grasp an imaginary rail.  Good thing that they're so comfortable that I could walk in them all day!  Ended up pairing them up with gold accessories--three simple chains with a porcelain cat, a charm with floral detailing, and the Pink Victoria Secret dog with a peace sign.  Oh and a few rings here and there on each hand.  All minimal, but sometimes that says a lot!  

Thanks for stopping by and see you next time my loves!!! :)<3

Lina Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment