Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sheer Luck

L.A.'s heat is killing me!  It's been so hot and sticky--guess I'm still not used it.  I think the move from Chino Hills to Koreatown makes a big difference, but that's just me.  Oh and not having a full air-conditioning system can be another reason too.  Whatever it may be, I just need to prepare for the worst even though my car said it was 109 degrees fahrenheit!  Yuck! 

My go to pieces literally have been sheer tops and anything with lace and short, shorts!  I'm trying to keep it as minimal (and sheer!) as possible since light weight tops tend to feel cooler when there is an unexpected breeze!  As for lace, well...it's feminine and makes any girl feel sexy.  Might as well look sexy while working up a sweat!






Lace Cardigan - Friend's Closet
Flats - Zara  (Same EXACT pair here!)
Lace Bottoms - Forever 21's Love 21 Collection
Dooney & Bourke Purse - Thrifted (Similar here)
Cream Sheer Top - Forever 21 (This top would work as well)


No comments:

Post a Comment