Sunday, June 2, 2013

Get Lucky!

Shot with my boo Sashaline the other day but this time around we did a little something along the lines of retro street wear.  I went through her extensive wardrobe and came up with my look.  Don't I look pimptastic with just a beanie, a cropped flowy tank, a cream, mophead-textured outwear, and some grey harems pants with maroon Vans?  My main is wearing a lime neon-green tunic with daisy duke shorts and cut-out grey wedges.  Together we run the streets Aurora, Colorado and dominate Smoky Hill High's tennis courts... Haha just kidding....

Before we were friends, we've both had this love for fashion.  When fate paired us together, it seemed like we were inseparable   Ever since then, she has been my model and best of all, my friend.  Looking back on that day, I could only imagine how lucky I was to have met her.  What's even better is that we were lucky to get slurpee's from 7-Eleven $0.49!  What what!  Talk about getting lucky!  







Night loves<3  Until next time!

<3 Lina Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment