Thursday, April 18, 2013

Swimsuit Stylings










Sorry for the lack of updates, AGAIN!  Things have been picking up for me at work and also this whole balance between fashion and working out to get back into shape has been taking up a lot of my time!  I still, however, keep an eye out on cute and interesting trends and things that catches my eye.  Since summer is around the corner, I thought I'd share some of my favorite swimsuit stylings!  I'm feeling the two-piece high-wasted swim suits and the monokini with a sweetheart neckline.  It's different and cute. Obviously these options aren't ideal when tanning (talk about horrible tan lines and awkward color differences) BUT there would at least be variety out on the beaches or the sides of swimming pools.  For once, I'd have a reason why I'm looking at girls.. 

Of course it's because of their swimsuits.  What were you thinking?  ;)

One thing I recommend NOT doing is wear multiple swimsuits with different silhouettes or else you'll end up like me my senior year of high school..

Funny story, I played for the women's golf team in high school and we wore a glove (specifically on our left hand) in order to hold the club firm and shirts with sleeves.  So that year for prom, both my left hand and my neckline, until the point where the sleeves hit, were really pale.  On top of that, I tanned in a bikini and a regular swimsuit that summer while I was working as a lifeguard.  My tan was ridiculously horrendous.  At one point, I had a triangle with the point facing down, smack in the middle of my chest.  Imagine a bikini top with a low v-cut in the front and then a tan line straight across from shoulder to shoulder from a regular swimsuit.  

I mean don't have me dictate what you can or can't do it.  Feel free but you might end up looking like a person with severe skin discoloration.  Nothing's wrong with skin discoloration but if you want to look that way, then more power to you!

Anyways, must get back to work but, have a wonderful weekend!  Go outside, grab your shades, and get that Vitamin D on!

<3 Lina Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment