Friday, March 1, 2013

Guilty Pleasures

Before you ask, no I don't do drugs.  

I'm just letting my creative mind flow thus creating epic images after a shoot I did last night.

So where did you come up with these ideas?  Well the other day I was listening to the radio about "Wife School" where Sarah Symonds, Gordon Ramsey's mistress teaches women to "act like a mistress to make your husband happy."  Thought that was interesting because apparently there's a need for this in order to keep married men in check.  Personally if you have to do this, then is that man really worth it in your life?  I could see this as a short-term solution, but not necessarily 

With that being said, this would be a few images inspired by this whole mistress-esque look.  I was going for multiple looks such as the sultry, seductive, rough, innocent, heartless, guilt--basically the stages of how a mistress would feel/act/look.  Of course, it's always nice to see a sexy side to everyone but I wanted to add a little bit more character to each individual picture by adding an element of design since you know, I'm a designer and all.








Let me know which one was your favorite so I can get a general idea of what I should shoot for the next time I do a shoot!

<3 Lina Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment