Wednesday, February 6, 2013

STUD / VLOG January 2013

It's the end of the month and I thought, why not correlate my STUD videos with my blogs?  Genius, right?  

So if you haven't been following my Youtube channel, here's a little update on what STUD is.  Everyone on Youtube sort of have these videos where they present some of the things that they have required which are known as hauls.  STUD stands for "Shop 'Till U Drop" and although I don't shop often, I would like to share some of the items that I come across that are interesting to share with my friends, readers, and just random people who come across my Youtube/Blog.  You can click here to watch my first STUD video.  :)

Otherwise, you can go ahead and click on the video below to watch the newest STUD/Vlog (which includes my trip to Vegas and experience of having a Afternoon Tea Party)!


Thanks for reading and see again you soon!

 <3 Lina Chen

1 comment: