Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Prabal Gurung for Target







Target did it again!  I present to you another amazing collaboration between Target and newly famed designer, Prabal Gurung!  For those of you who don't know Prabal Gurung, he's a Nepalese American designer who worked for interned for Donna Karen and just recently established his own collection February of 2009.  I fell head over heels after I had watched the Prabal Gurung for Target's commercial, which is based on a woman's journey through love.



Whether if we can relate to the commercial or not, it is every woman's desire to find that one true love and his film depicts it perfectly!

I honestly adore his collection--the vibrant colors and the eye-catching pieces scream Spring and and I'm ready for it!  The floral patterns are visually appealing and the little details such as the lace and the silhouettes can pretty much compliment every figure (with the right accessories, or course)! They're bold pieces that will turn heads and help boost one's confidence.  Simply love it.

Here are a few of my favorites from his collection!










In case you want to see the behind-the-scenes, here it is:


In the words of Prabal Gurung "I am a designer who gets inspired by women and you know, it's my ode to them and it's my love to them."

Well you know what Prabal?  We love you too!

You can shop the collection on Target.com

<3 Lina Chen


Some looks similar to Prabal Gurung's collection that I think you may like:
2.  Shoes (Black Flats): Jeffrey Campbell Vivian Cap Toe Flat or Daisy Pointed Toe Flat
3.  Shoes (Yellow Flats):  Coconuts Casey Shoes (Yellow)
3. Shoes (Lace Up's):  Sacred Heart Milo Lace-Up Wedge Sandals
4.  Dresses: BCBG Ruffle Dress or Red Circle Dress
5.  Tops:  Floral Peplum Top

1 comment:

  1. I thought he did a great job with the Target Collection and hes is one of my favorite designers!

    ReplyDelete