Thursday, December 6, 2012

Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2012













Photo credit to Kevin Tachman who shot these quality shots of the Angels.
Also to Vogue for sharing

This is the first year I decided to watch the Victoria Secret Fashion Show (VSFS).  It was spectacular!  I never fancied watching sexy women who, in the first place, make me feel unattractive and fat, strut the runway in lingerie.  But I didn't realize that it was an actual fashion show, fashion show where there's themes and a storyline along with elaborate costumes and pretty designs!  The VSFS doesn't compare to the shows that high-end designers present, but who am I to judge that the VSFS is any less. 

Fun and flirty the VSFS was more for entertainment purposes, but I enjoyed it overall.  The shows themes were the "Circus," "Dangerous Liaisons," "Calender Girls," "Silver Screen Angels," "Pink Ball," and "Floral Fantasy."  

Out of the six themes the VSFS covered, my absolute favorite part was the "Silver Screen Angels" when Bruno Mars was singing the song Young Girls and the Victoria Secret Angels came out in elaborate, jeweled pieces with massive feathered, wings!  It was elegant, beautiful, and sophisticated.  So many diamonds, glitter, and bedazzled pieces, it pleasing to the eye. 
 


I wouldn't mind wearing a million dollar brassiere...

If you didn't get a chance to watch the Victoria Secret Fashion Show on the 4th, don't worry you can watch it here on CBS.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment