Monday, December 31, 2012

On to New Beginnings!

As 2012 comes to an end, I can't help but reminisce and look back at all the amazing opportunities that I have taken thus far.  It was this year when I took a leap of faith and made my bold move to Chino Hills, California.  Here I have met incredible people along the way, but also kept close contact with those back home.  I've finally gotten a chance to travel to parts of the country I've never been to--Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon, San Jose, San Francisco, Washington D.C., and other cities around the L.A. area.  I had the chance to kayak in La Jolla beach, which is near San Diego.  I went to Seaworld for the first time and saw Shamu leap in the air.  Oh and my adventures to Disneyland will forever be memorable to me.  What I will take away from this year is that you should go for the things that you think will be right to you.  I was hesitant to leave my home, Colorado and the people I have built relationships for years; however, it was the right thing for me and I wouldn't have experienced these amazing things this year if it weren't for my desire to leave home and pursue fashion.

Cheers to the end of 2012!  On to new beginnings!

Happy New Years everyone!

<3 Lina Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment