Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Jason Wu Pre-Fall 2013

Jason Wu's Pre-Fall 2013 collection immediately reminded me the Skyfall bond girl.  She's smoking hot especially during her encounter with James Bonds in Macau.  The details on that black dress she was wearing was over-the-top.  Oh so perfect since the movie itself was over-the-top as well.

These women reflect her sexy look.  So elegant and goddess-like.  Classy with peek-a-boo, chevron-patterned cut outs and slits that go thigh high.  I can honestly say Wu did it again.  A successful designer knows the desires and trends ahead of time and that's what he did with this collection.  Daydreaming and hoping that someday I can wear these floor-length dresses to a gala or even on my birthday!  It's a special day, right?  ;)
  





Someday I'll be a Bond Girl-just you watch world!

<3,

Lina Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment