Sunday, September 2, 2012

'Wien'ery Weddings

First and foremost, congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Nini and Being Young (and yes, that's his real name!).  I had the privilege to attend their wedding last night.  As the groom's cousins plus one, I had no relationship with either the groom or the bride.  That completely changed by the end of the night.  

Do you ever wonder how complete strangers become so closely connected?  Is it because we were all surrounded in such a positive environment that there's nothing but to adore one another?  Or is it just our nature to build those connections?  Just recently friendships have sprung in places I've never really thought I'd find friends.  Life is unexpected, but it was a pleasant surprise to meet these love birds.  

I didn't get a chance to really take a steady photo of the young couple; however, during the downtime of the ceremony and the reception, I was able to capture some of the details that pieced this entire wedding together.












This wedding was located at the Wien's Winery in Temecula, California.  A bit far, but perfect for a small celebration without any distractions.  I'm far from getting married, but I wouldn't mind having a 'Wien'ery wedding as well.

I wasn't able to fill out Nini and Being's creative Guest Libs that they had for their guests, but if you both are reading this here is my advice to you both:  Grow together eternally.

Once again, congrats!

<3,

Lina Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment