Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pretty Little Fashion

Whoever is the stylist for Pretty Little Liars is a genius.  





I never fancied television shows growing up, but Pretty Little Liars changed all that.  Afterall, who doesn't have a love for fashion-infused murder mysteries?  As I sit here at work while watching PLL, I can only imagine their endless closets...  If only I could have their wardrobe.  It'd be so surreal.  As I was catching up on my PLL fix this morning, I did a little research and found out that I'm not the only one that feels this way.  There's a legitimate Tumbler (click here) that dedicates to PLL fashion and finds the outfits for you.  Talk about a huge fan base and convenience, especially if you are dying to find that dress worn by a specific character.  Finding this site was like finding a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!!!  What I love most about this show is that the personality matches via the way the girls are styled and I simply love it.  It's just more eye candy for me. :)

As I went from page to page on the Tumblr side I just linked above, I realized that the price point of each article of clothing that the admin or his followers, (and yes, the admin is a guy!) was well over my budget.  I wouldn't necessarily say I'm frugal; however, I do like a great deal, but who doesn't?  I don't let all great deals over empower my decision to buy things.  With all great deals, there must be a value.  For me, that value comes in the form of what the garment is made of and the details that come with it.  Without those things, the shirt is just a piece of fabric to me.

It goes to show you that you do what you pay for, but it's also all about balancing it out.  Now off to spend the rest of the work period to gaze at PLL'S pretty little fashion! 

<3.

Lina Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment