Monday, July 16, 2012

Superhero Models

This past weekend I watched the new Spiderman movie where they replaced Tobey Maguire with British actor, Andrew Garfield.  My thoughts on the movie itself are pretty neutral.  It was a good movie, but not on my list of favorites.  I also thought it was just too soon for a reboot of Spiderman especially when I thought the first three movies did justice.  It worked for me and if it works, there's no need to fix it

Now I thought it was pretty freaking cool that Vogue was jumping on the Superhero bandwagon and incorporate them in their shoots.  I have to admit, some of the photos are pretty fake but I LOOOOVEEE it when they play with fashion, costumes and location of where the movie was filmed (or at least recreate it).  Hint hint:  I saved the best (my favorite) for last!
 


 <3,




No comments:

Post a Comment