Sunday, July 22, 2012

Bridal Shower Love

I LOOOOOOVEEE weddings.  I think the idea of people coming together to celebrate love between two individuals is unbelievably romantic.  Maybe it's because I'm always romanticizing and "LOVE" in general makes me giddy inside.  I'd have to say that love is the foundation of who I am or at least it is one of my top values in life.  

Today, the air was filled with love.  All of  Ruby's family and friends came together to show their support for her, to celebrate her future, and for her happiness.  All I can say is that I am absolutely ecstatic for her..  In about a month she'll be handed off to a wonderful man who has been faithfully with her for 14 years.  Yes, I said 14 years!!!  That's impressive, isn't it? 

Here are the images I took throughout the bridal shower:

Tranquil Tea Lounge

Half a roast beef sandwich complimented with spring greens!

Dessert:  Chocolate and Mango Mochi Ice Cream

Tea<3

A soft pink lace lingerie set for the lovely Ruby<3

...and the ladies who made it to Ruby's bridal shower.
Can't wait when it's my turn!  No rush, Eric.  ;)

<3,

Lina Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment