Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Tropic Thunder!

Women from Thunder Down Under!







As I was on Style.com, I couldn't help myself but to notice the bright colored pieces these beautiful women were wearing.  In some ways, I like the quirkiness of every one of these pieces.  They're definitely bold, bright, and FUNKY!  It reminded me of Hawaii where tourists would wear floral-printed shirts, but in a more fashionable context--kind of like resort meets chic.  Personally, I'm pretty conservative as far as what I'm wearing, but I have to say that I'm ready to go out of my comfort zone!


Coincidentally, I wore this outfit on my four year anniversary last week and didn't realize I was feeling tropic like the women above!  Guess it's good to know that I'm keeping up with trends!  =]

<3,

Lina Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment